The Good Person Test
Your Answer: I have never told a lie.
Telling a lie means that you have knowingly
told someone something that is not true.
God does not make a distinction betwen types of lies.
- Telling a lie includes white lies.
- It includes lies you tell so your pride
does not get hurt.
- It includes lies you tell to protect
- It includes lies you tell so you won't
hurt someone's feelings.
- It includes promises you do not intend
- It includes lies you told when you were
Have you ever told any type of lie?