The Good Person Test
Your Answer: I have never stolen anything.
Stealing means to take something that does
not belong to you.
The value of the item does not matter. Neither does it matter
how old were.
- Stealing includes leaving work early.
- It includes taking a candy bar from a
store when you were a kid.
- Taking a pen or even a paper clip that
did not belong to you is stealing.
- Stealing includes taking "cuts"
- Copying a track from a friend's CD, or
copyrighted music from the internet is stealing.
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
That is stealing class rank from other students.
- If you take credit for something God
did... you are stealing God's glory.
(Remember, all that is good comes from God.)
Have you ever stolen anything?