The Good Person Test
Your Answer: I have never stolen anything.
Stealing means to take something that does not belong to you. The value of the item does not matter. Neither does it matter how old were.
- Stealing includes leaving work early.
- Stealing includes taking a candy bar from a store when you were a kid.
- Taking a pen or even a paper clip that did not belong to you is stealing.
- Stealing includes taking "cuts" in line.
- Copying a track from a friend's CD, or downloading copyrighted music from the internet is stealing.
- Have you ever cheated on a test in school? That is stealing class rank from other students.
- If you take credit for something God did... you are stealing God's glory. (Remember, all that is good comes from God.)
Have you ever stolen anything?
Copyright 2006, 2009, 2012, 20013, 2018, 2019 - All Rights Reserved - A Move To Assurance web site