The Good Person Test
Your Answer: I have never stolen anything.
Stealing means to take something that does not belong to you. The value of the item does not matter. Neither does it matter how old were.
- Stealing includes leaving work early.
- Stealing includes taking a candy bar from a store when you were a kid.
- Taking a pen or even a paper clip that did not belong to you is stealing.
- Stealing includes taking "cuts" in line.
- Copying a track from a friend's CD, or downloading copyrighted music from the internet is stealing.
- Have you ever cheated on a test in school? That is stealing class rank from other students.
- If you take credit for something God did... you are stealing God's glory. (Remember, all that is good comes from God.)